S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sat we are all headed out to capitol raceway in crofton so if you can make it meet us there......just check out the Md meet thread under clubs

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
i can't wait to see what my little 4cyl is going to do. DAN give me a push huh. maybe I will through the traction bars back on and light the piss out of my tires.(5spd)

·
354 Posts
well yaaaaaaaa. we need to see what these bad boyz have LMFAO

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well garrett we found out what your bad boy has.....too bad the saturn tooled you tho........:D :D

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Weasel said:
well garrett we found out what your bad boy has.....too bad the saturn tooled you tho........:D :D
oooh, that was cold! :D but hey... at least he tried! :p Now if i had been out there... i would've... ahhh forget it ;) Losing the headlight was a nice touch though, did ya feel an improvement?

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Indigo99LS said:
oooh, that was cold! :D but hey... at least he tried! :p Now if i had been out there... i would've... ahhh forget it ;) Losing the headlight was a nice touch though, did ya feel an improvement?
he said that night he got 1 more MPH!!!!!!!

·
354 Posts
weasel DON;T TALK SMACK. I didn;t see you out there trying. But when ou got home you said you could have beaten it. Only way you ould have is cuz you don;t have a hugh ***$ stereo in your X.
Plus it was like 10000 degrees out(90 something) and all out rides were hot.

18.5 with .666 reaction and 2.5 60foot.

owell at least i gave it a shot. next is intake and new fan.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
ugh this thread is old but i'm in MD and up for something...anything....hello?:confused:

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
Bel Air..Harford Cty

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
I am in germantown, I have been going down to the metro in PG but it just seems to be getting worse every week, got hassled by the police last time.
when do the drag strips open. 75-80

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts