S-10 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yeah same here if you see yet another white reg cab extreme that would be me.Clear corners,tail light covers,sonoma hood,white flush toneau cover. LoL just when i thought there weren't many white xtremes around.

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
racerX said:
Yeah same here if you see yet another white reg cab extreme that would be me.Clear corners,tail light covers,sonoma hood,white flush toneau cover. LoL just when i thought there weren't many white xtremes around.
what, i show up...lol

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
well once again the metro was slammed with cops, only 2 races, josh met a couple of your buddies, dude with a black x, forgot his name, and a few others, will meet up with you sometime.....

·
57 Posts
I was up there but wit out my truck, I was in my bro's gold honda accord wit 18s. I saw a black X and a white one wit cleartails and 3rd. brake light and a decal on the back window. I raced a Focus and beat him around 3:45.cops were kinda ruff but friday night it was packed, no cops till 4 los of runs.

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
1low92S10 said:
I was up there but wit out my truck, I was in my bro's gold honda accord wit 18s. I saw a black X and a white one wit cleartails and 3rd. brake light and a decal on the back window. I raced a Focus and beat him around 3:45.cops were kinda ruff but friday night it was packed, no cops till 4 los of runs.
that was me in the white x

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
1low92S10 said:
Did you see my Accord? i wanted to take my truck but i had no gas :( And my lil bro had a full tank so i took that.
i think so, alot of rice and they all started to blend together, you gonna be up there next weekend? go to chat if you can

21 - 28 of 28 Posts