S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone feeling lucky? I am i'm due for an ass kicking so some one please come do it. So far in my cruising area i've handed every 2.2 their asses on a silver platter. No spray , no turbo. my mods are listed below. Plenty of 2.2 guys around here to BS with . Anyone up for it?

·
57 Posts
intake fabrication

I own a 92 S-10 2.2L. I was wondering how much it would cost to have you make an intake for me. I live in Glen Burnie. I've looked everywhere and can't find one. Also any other mods that you know of that could make my truck faster would be great.

Thanks, Chad

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe actually mine is made of pvc right now with a few mods to it but i'm working on a polished aluminum piece or possibly carbon fiber . I'd rather start with the plastic so i know what works best then go from there. i should have my Tig welder by next week. I'll email you with my evening phone number and maybe we can meet sumwhere in GB and i'll see what i can do for you. I did a friend's 94 and he's really pleased. The cost for pvc plus the fliter will run you around 70 bucks(with polished aluminum brackets).The way i figure it's better than paying for an STS or volant piece considering i haven't seen that they work any better.I'm just working on making it look better now.

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
well i am in college park, i will be glad to take pics if you want..........:D also willing to get you into our club...........:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
???????

·
Registered
74 Posts
I live in maryland, i have a 4.3 xtreme you can race. GB is about 30 min from me. don't beat me too bad. ;)

·
57 Posts
Race?

Hey Josh think you can take him? I'd like to see that race.
If any bets are made i'll hold the money for the simple reason that if I ran off wit it you can catch me b/c my truck is slower then dirt. lol :evilg:

Chad

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure i'll race a 4.3. Lets do it on the highway. I said i haven't been beaten by a 2.2 but i have beaten a 4.3 when he hit 95 and i blew past him waving . LOL we need to all get together sumwhere around GB or sumthin this weekend and hangout.Thinkin about startin an S-series club maybe.

·
Registered
74 Posts
yea i wouldnt mind coming down to GB to hang out w/ the other s-series. You still go to the pep boys or where do you all hang out. It would be fun p.s. how much you wanna race for??

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
hey fellas every friday night on rt 50 in annapolis, there is a rack of racing going on, rice, trucks, vettes everyone i will be heading down there tonight bout midnight..........

to watch not race:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I might go down and check that out later. I'll be up at burger king for a lil while first though. I can't hang too long i got work at 5am. yeah i know who wants to work on a saturday right? ME i need cash for the turbo install and i got a camaro thats diein to get done and out on the street. If you see a white reg. cab xtreme with a sonoma hood,clear corners,white toneau cover,and a set of traction bars flag me down!

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
racerX said:
I might go down and check that out later. I'll be up at burger king for a lil while first though. I can't hang too long i got work at 5am. yeah i know who wants to work on a saturday right? ME i need cash for the turbo install and i got a camaro thats diein to get done and out on the street. If you see a white reg. cab xtreme with a sonoma hood,clear corners,white toneau cover,and a set of traction bars flag me down!
well it's every fri night if you get a sat off..........just find a shell station or something in annapolis and we will be there...........

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool same thing with GB i'm up at burger king across from double T almost every night of the week for a lil while . I met chad up there the other night .

·
57 Posts
You shoulda came back up josh, you missed some girl beatin the hell outta another girl. where at on rt. 50? i go to metro and V street all the time, but V was shut down early and metro was busted by like 20 cops. it was wild as shit. I'm prolly goin up metro tonight (again) or I might roll up rt. 50, never been there before, is it alot of good action?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry guys my g/f came over late and i was gettin some action at home and by the time i got out everyone had gone up to metro i guess. Not to mention i had to get up at the butt crack of dawn to go to work this morning. tonight is a different story though so we'll see. I'll call you later on chad and see where yur at. I have a few things to work on on my truck so i won't be out til a lil later. I need to come up with some cash for new tires too! i'm desperatly in need of some tread. See ya

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
what metro do you all go to, this is like the 4th time i've heard of everyone going there, ?

·
57 Posts
Metro

you got a PM as to the location of metro.
anybody else PM me and i'll give directions. not gonna post them in case cops are lurkin the boards.

(they've been known to do that in other car forums I post at)

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Re: Metro

1low92S10 said:
you got a PM as to the location of metro.
anybody else PM me and i'll give directions. not gonna post them in case cops are lurkin the boards.

(they've been known to do that in other car forums I post at)
k i gotcha you are right around the corner from me, another dude told me a differnt place...........

·
Registered
74 Posts
I was at metro this past saturday night (not w/ my truck)
I may be up there with my truck this weekend. Need to tune a couple things. if you see a white xtreme say hi.

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
WhyTry L35 said:
I was at metro this past saturday night (not w/ my truck)
I may be up there with my truck this weekend. Need to tune a couple things. if you see a white xtreme say hi.
if you see a white xtreme say hi again cuz it will be me too:D :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts