S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find this marine intake? I have an 2002 4.3 and I’m looking to ditch this dumb spider injection system. My engine has low oil pressure once hot so I plan to pull it to freshen it up and probably build to handle some boost. So I was hoping to upgrade my intake so I can running some EV6 type injectors.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,219 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have seen them but I didn’t think they would bolt on to the 2002 4.3L. Can someone confirm that that manifold will bolt on to my block?

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,219 Posts
I wouldn't see why not. looks to have the same intake bolt pattern. You do realize this isn't a bolt on and go kinda thing....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know the fuel lines need to be reworked and the injector wiring needs to terminated individually.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What year did they start with a DBW setup? My 2002 is still DBC, just wondering because these intakes have a DBW TB on them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
threads in what area? links? 4.3castBowtie _brodix heads all complete 4.3l busch racing engines from the busch racing days, even some Al blocks. purchased an entire 4.3 team in 90s

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,219 Posts
threads in what area? links? 4.3castBowtie _brodix heads all complete 4.3l busch racing engines from the busch racing days, even some Al blocks. purchased an entire 4.3 team in 90s
If you go to the black Search Community, click, choose Advanced Search, type marine intake in the key word, there are 24 pages of marine intake threads/replies. Not all will apply, but it's a place top start.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts