S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does ne one know how to make the exhaust stacks on my truck make some balck smoke yea thats right i have dual 5inch stacks on a s10 . I was thinking a old wiper moter and tank sprayin oil on to the pipe in the bed. ne one got ne other ideas

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
this post is so....pathetic, i wont even post a helpful hint. well, maybe i will....stacks are stupid as shit. why the hell do you want black smoke? just buy an old diesel and put the stacks on that, plenty of black smoke for ya.

·
Always Dreamin Big
2,300 Posts
Is it carborated? Just set that thing up to run rich as hell. Other than that you don't have much for options. Of course, the constant wash of extra fuel on the cylinder walls should take care of the lubrication for the rings pretty quickly, then you'll get plenty of oil burning. But oil burns blue, not black. And would have to be sent into the system someplace where it would burn, like the cylinders, not the exhaust. It'll never smoke like a diesel.

I have to agree with Muddy here, this is pretty retarded. If you want a truck with stacks that smokes you should have gotten an older diesel truck. I can't even imagine what dual 5 inch stacks on an S-10 must look like. There is a newer Ram around here with them, it looks retarded because the piping is way to large for the truck. Makes the truck looks small, weak, and pathetic. And that's on something twice the size of an S-10.

Ok, I'm done bitching now....

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
i have to agree this is pretty retarded

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it does look kinda weird but it looks good with to truck. I got a set of long horns on the front bumper and a cow hood orniment. i can get it to smoke a little but only when it start moving

·
12,507 Posts
youre from texas, arent you.

·
Irrational Professional
32 Posts
girls love the hicks. An' hicks love the girls, that is when the hick's girls put their teeth back in. i'll be over in 5 minutes with a tank of gas an' a light, we'll make 'er smoke.

·
12,507 Posts
fat girls love hicks. hicks love girls w/o teeth. hicks especially love fat girls without teeth, who drive the shittiest cars imaginable. hicks always talk about the quality of sex with fat, toothless fat women. i know this from working with my dad as a carpenter's apprentice. the conversations ruined my appetite for lunch many a day.

·
Registered
5 Posts
At least the kid has some creativity. Wanna talk about homos? How bout all you guys who all have the same gay ass mods (lowered and fat rims). I cant tell whos trucks whos cuz they all look the same. Half the guys on here dont even do the work themselves much less all the customizing this kid has done. You know how hard it is to run the piping to put dual stacks on an S10????? You should have seen what a pooper it looked like before he did the body work and painted it. Yes he did the body work and paint, unlike a bunch of you pansy asses that would rather spend 2 grand and have it painted. If you saw this truck in person you might just appreciate all the work and thought hes put into his truck. And you might wanna watch all the shit talking bout farmers and hicks cuz someon has to feed your fat asses.

·
12,507 Posts
hey! i live in west-****ing-virginia, and i know a LOT of farmers. i also dont want a lowered truck, i want to lift my ZR2 and do it ALL MYSELF. i just said that stacks on an S-10 dont look good, in my opinion. the horns are just over the limit, tho. i did ALL the body work and paint on my old C-10 when i was 14! get over yourself, christ.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
helican103 said:
At least the kid has some creativity. Wanna talk about homos? How bout all you guys who all have the same gay ass mods (lowered and fat rims). I cant tell whos trucks whos cuz they all look the same. Half the guys on here dont even do the work themselves much less all the customizing this kid has done. You know how hard it is to run the piping to put dual stacks on an S10????? You should have seen what a pooper it looked like before he did the body work and painted it. Yes he did the body work and paint, unlike a bunch of you pansy asses that would rather spend 2 grand and have it painted. If you saw this truck in person you might just appreciate all the work and thought hes put into his truck. And you might wanna watch all the shit talking bout farmers and hicks cuz someon has to feed your fat asses.
your obviously bored since you had to reply to a thread that was over a week old. by the way i live in a hick town too... and you act like you are doing us a favor... you get paid to do your job just like any other person. should i say "hey i weld your big rig frames and weld seal tanker trailers, someone has to haul your toxic waste" get over your job fag.

·
Registered
962 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
fat girls love hicks. hicks love girls w/o teeth. hicks especially love fat girls without teeth, who drive the shittiest cars imaginable. hicks always talk about the quality of sex with fat, toothless fat women. i know this from working with my dad as a carpenter's apprentice. the conversations ruined my appetite for lunch many a day.

not to mention their cousins as well... Can anyone say :"Cleatus the slack jawed Yokel"

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
raggin on helican for a post writing a post that was week old you still talkin on it jackass

1 - 20 of 30 Posts