S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Turbos and Naws
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what else can i do to my car to make it faster?

i have a hypertech tuner
throttle position sensor enhanser
the iat sensor mod
b&m shift kit
k&n filter

i want to do make it faster with out moddifying the car seriously

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
A electric fan also and may want to look into a E-Ram unit. Some will laugh, ignore them totally, it will work, it will give you 10 H.P. For $290 it is a good deal vs, some other mods which I wont mention, for gaining in the Air in side and getting actually 10 H.P., and headers with this, very good idea.

·
Turbos and Naws
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is the eram unit?

is there a website

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Its a electric super charger. It only comes on a WOT and will add .7 pds. of boost on a 4.3. At 5000 rpm's on our 4.3 they flow air at a rate of 368 CFM and the unit puts out 750 CFM.It runs on the battery therefore it wont take away serious amount of power to run like a supercharger does. It'll diminish the battery life around a year. Its cheap, will work and give you gains of 10+ depending on total mods. That cant be said for any $300 mod. www.electricsupercharger.com For a limited budget, this is a good way to add air flow into the motor.

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Performance Guarantee looks decent... That thing is noisy (watch the vid)... Like a turbo hairdryer under your hood. If I had an extra $500 I'd try it out.

Performance Guarantee:

After purchasing and (properly) installing the e-RAM on your engine, you do not feel that the performance increase is what we have claimed (4%-6% HP increase), you just need to do the following within 30 days of receiving your e-RAM to get a full refund*..

Take your car to a dyno test in your area. Make dyno runs with and without the e-RAM activated, and take a picture of how it was installed. Mail the e-RAM back to us with the picture, a copy of your receipt, and a clear copy of your dyno comparison results (signed as witnessed by the technician running the dyno). If the dyno shows the e-RAM does not increase horsepower in your engine by an average of at least 4% of its previous horsepower throughout the 3000 to 6000 rpm range, and we conclude from the picture that you have installed the unit correctly, we will give you a full refund* and even pay for 1/2 your dyno fee! (up to a maximum of $50 reimbersement)

*Full refund does not include shipping charges

*Please see "compatability information" section below

We challenge any other manufacturer of aftermarket bolt-on horsepower devices to make the same commitment! We know it works!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts