S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put some magnetic flames on my truck front fender from headlight to before door --any suggestions where to buy should i have them made or buysome already made perhaps cheaper and i could get an idea if I like them and get the real thing done

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Ummmm, why did you post this in the paint section?
Magnetic flames should go in the gay section!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
werd... s10 forum needs a gay section!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your concern I wanted to see what the flames would look like before having them painted any suggestions for flames tribal etc decal or painted etc
again thanks for your "input" into my sexuality but I can say its not an issue LOL

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Painted is the only way to go man. Just look at some other trucks and see what you like then save you $$$$ for a paint job. Dont wast time and money on stupid magnetic, or decal flames.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thx I really like the ghost flame look on my black truck but not like crazy like I said headlight to front of door can a person do them themselves I been looking and I have painted cars before recently did touch up on my truck about a 1X2 foot area and boyght paint and clear coat and sprayed it and it came out unnoticeable...I like a challenge!

·
bagged1
2,216 Posts
Hey no need to jump down the guys throat...

I can see spending $20 on some magnetic flames just to put on to see if spending a ton of money to get flames painted on would be worth it and if it'd look good.

I'm sure he doesn't want to leave them on and drive around....now that IS GAY.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
PaintinDeezNuts said:
well how do you know it wasnt posted in the gay section as well.. in order for you to say it should be there, you must have been there to know its not.. so whos the *** now?
As for the question, if you just want to get an idea of what it looks like first... I would just have a vinyl shop, cut some flames.. that way you can just peel it off

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
IndigoblueXtreme said:
well how do you know it wasnt posted in the gay section as well.. in order for you to say it should be there, you must have been there to know its not.. so whos the *** now?
As for the question, if you just want to get an idea of what it looks like first... I would just have a vinyl shop, cut some flames.. that way you can just peel it off
If your really askin me who the *** is, I would have to say you!!
Anyway like I said dont wast time and money on magnetic or VINYL flames. They will look like crapper. Just use other peoples projects as your input then save you money......

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
IndigoblueXtreme said:
very intelligent answer there. and you base that im a *** on what?
The fact I gave him the respect of giving him a real answer.
or the fact that made a comment about your reply which had no moral whatsoever?
Well implying that I did not give him a real answer is pretty gay. Even if you are not a ***. If you would read all my posts you can see I gave him a honest answer. I told him not to do the viynl or magnetic to look at flames he liked then save some cash. In my opinion magnetic flames are stupid. That might not be your opinion or everyone elses but I just voiced mine. I just think things should be done right the first time. I dont think you should waste money on things that you aren't gonna like after a month or 2.
DECIDE HOW YOU WANT IT AND DO IT ONCE, DON'T BE REDOING SHIT JUST CAUSE YOU MADE A BAD DECISION IN THE FIRST PLACE.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
well considering this was your first reply
PaintinDeezNuts said:
thats is what i responded to
Originally posted by PaininDeezNuts Well implying that I did not give him a real answer is pretty gay. Even if you are not a ***. If you would read all my posts you can see I gave him a honest answer.
Your "honest" anwer was 16 hours after your short asshole answer.
now if you wanna start talking about READING THE POST.. maybe you should go back and read the original post

I want to put some magnetic flames on my truck front fender from headlight to before door --any suggestions where to buy should i have them made or buysome already made perhaps cheaper and i could get an idea if I like them and get the real thing done

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello lets not get into a third world war over this question. Thanks for the suggestions though none the less LOL

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
IndigoblueXtreme said:
well considering this was your first reply

thats is what i responded to

Your "honest" anwer was 16 hours after your short asshole answer.
now if you wanna start talking about READING THE POST.. maybe you should go back and read the original post

OK OK, holy crap. First of all I don't know why you are gettin your panties in a wad about this. Second of all I didn't mean to piss anyone off. Third of all, What are you the freakin forum NAZI.

Anyway, he doesnt have to do what I say. He can do whatever he wants. If he wants to spend the time and money on magnetic flames then go for it. Hes not pissed at me so I don't know why you are. I wasn't even talkin to you. SO CHILL OUT.

By the way I can read the post just fine. I understand exactly what he was sayin. I don't need you to put them is big red letters for me to read. Like I said I was just voicing my opinion. People can do that is this country remember. Im not a asshole and I don't go around posting asshole comments on everybodys thread. If you have that opinion of me then thats fine. I would be more than willing to help anyone out on this forum. And If MICHAEL-S-10 lived close to me I would tell him to bring his truck over and I would lay some flames out on his truck for him with tape to see what he liked.

So sorry if I offended anyone and sorry if I pissed you off INDIGO.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK Paintin glad to see you ve tried to end the political forum--well I would like to come by and see what the flames would look like but I must admit a drive to Kansas from Daytona FL would be a long way and its proably too cold for me right now! Ha Ha I really never go anywhere colder than Florida in the wintertime. If I was brave and patient I would attempt something myself I have painted cars in the past and would enjoy the challenge I like to test myself some things are fun to try out even if you screw up I found w/the right amount of money things can be fixed LOL

·
More Cowbell
3,186 Posts
i think thats agreat idea...if they get painted on ur stuck with them...myself i got some vinyl decals and they look great!!! they start above my xtreme logo which is now removed and they end a little after my back tire...i have a blakc truck and put silver flames on...i don't care whatever anybody sez i love how they look and haven't received a bad coment yet...(not posting the pics on here casue i know someone will down me)...i paid 60 bux for my decals and am thinking bout painting them on onc the stickers start to peel...whcih they haven't and i have had them on for a year now...decalstore.com is where i bought mine...this guy has tonse of designa..maybe u can "borrow" his ideas and do it ur self!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts