S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
FactorY RolliN
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GUYS I REALLLLY NEED HELP I WANNA get this truck rumbling but i need the cat convertor and i am not cutting the muffler off... i was thinking 3" pipe just into the muffler ( not the whole system ) and either a magnaflow or 40 series then 3" pipe to tip... im not going dual is this gonna change the sound at all ?? (4.3L)

HELP!!!!! lol:mad: :confused:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
ok i want the loudest non-ricy sound as possible
I thought you wanted it as loud as possible??? Again, like I said in your other post, you don't need 3" pipe. Are you doing this just for the sound or do you want a performance gain? If you just want sound then leave your stock piping alone and get a muffler of your choice welded in. If you want a performance gain from it then go with a full 2 1/2" catback exhaust w/ the muffler of your choice. As far Magnaflow vs. Flowmaster; (IMO) Flowmaster is loud & raspy sounding, Magnaflow is deep & rumbly sounding.

·
FactorY RolliN
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh word has it the best sound for a 4.3l blazer is a SPINTECH pro-street..... apparently a couple of guys were asking whats the nicest sound muffler for a 4.3l and this was all their answers any objections before i pick one up tomorrow?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts