S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody has to give Fish at Bio Customs some props for stepping up in the new Streetrucks magazine in the "Fabricate This" forum. I thought he did a good job at putting the article together in a polite and educational manor........If you have not read it yet, you should pick up a new copy and check it out. by the way..... this is not intended as a bitch session thread. I just think its awesome that a national magazine is stepping up to the plate with some quality tech on the proper way to do things.

Mad props to everyone at Streetrucks for running the column and setting some things straight !

Tony....

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
umm does someone from streettrucks check out this forum?

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
LOL...I'm a loser, I have read that article at least once a week since I picked up that issue.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Hey Tony, is BIO Kustomz one of your dealers ? If so have you seen his tube chassis for the datsun they are building ? it has your shockwaves on it. If you haven't seen it, you should call him and get some pics. It is so bad ass, that it caused me to rethink my next project :D

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
I read the article today... I love it.... so much infact that I'm going to quote it in the new baggin 101 i'm making, as well as including all of tony's info from before.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RedSpeck_09 said:
i haven't read it yet, but i'll go ahead and give the mad props
Classic man........!!!!!! thats great~~!

Larry..... I have not seen the chassis yet but I do hear that it is pretty sweet! Bio is not set up as a dealer yet but we do ship them a few things from time to time..........

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I got it today, and I agree its a great article, he really went in depth... and most of all I loved "It doesn't matter if its a two, three or four-link if the run backwards it's bad".... and maybe this will finally kill the 2-link arguement......

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
And then there are others that will agree that physically it isn't proper, but will argue that certain setups are more reasonable for certain people. :troutslap

·
Mad man from michigan
264 Posts
SlammedDime said:
nope... cuz die hard two link fans will still defend them with their lives ;)
yep we will. and i like my ladder bars aka a 2 link. it still was a very good article. i liked the pic with the drive shaft with all the cv joints on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts