S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mach Performance is near completion of the 4.3L turbo kit. This kit will be debuting at the 50th anniversary Detroit Autorama in February 2002. Price for the kit will be announced at the Autorama show. This kit will be shown on the wife's 2002 Indigo Blue Blazer Xtreme. :)

Also, upcoming releases will be a Nitrous Express kit along with several different option packages including recalibrated computer for nitrous use. This kit will be debuting January of 2002 on MachPerf97Jimmy's truck.

Another upcoming release is the Mach Performance 4.3L ATI ProCharger Race kit, using the ATI self contained F1 supercharger. This kit will be for race purposes only. This will debut in the Spring of 2002 on the Mach Performance race truck.

Please STAY TUNED!!! We are VERY excited about all of our new additions to high performance for the S-Series trucks.

Bill, Colleen, and James
Mach Performance, Inc.

·
Registered
96 Posts
**Due to the effort of the development of this kit, we will currently only answer general questions about the turbo and race s/c applications. Please respect our decisions until this kits are in their final stage.

James

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
actually, i have a question about the possibility of you guys making a version of GM's canceled ZZ4.3 intake and throttle body? or are there any plans for a natural asperation intake throttle body combo for our rucks that might be made by you guys?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Alright sice there are no details on the intake how about the turbo. Do you happen to know the approx size of the turbo to be included? Wastegate? BOV? fmu? what the exhaust manifold and downpipe are made out of?

If you can't answer these no big deal just want to here what you can tell us? Thanks man for devoting time to a truck and an engine we all love.:thumbup:

·
2,186 Posts
MachPerf97Jimmy said:
It is NOT cancelled...thats all I can say about that.
the one that is not canceled, is that the one from GM?

·
2,186 Posts
MachPerf97Jimmy said:
It is NOT cancelled...thats all I can say about that.
just thought i would mention that i have never wanted a part for my truck so bad as the ZZ4.3 intake throttle body combo. i will pay almost ANYTHING for it!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does Mach Performance still exist? Their web site is only a home page with no information and no one answers the phone. I am very interested in making my '02 S10 a turbo and they seem to be the only ones making a kit.

·
yes, that is a v6
2,628 Posts
Does Mach Performance still exist? Their web site is only a home page with no information and no one answers the phone. I am very interested in making my '02 S10 a turbo and they seem to be the only ones making a kit.
good job bumping the oldest thread ever lol

i have no idea if they exist or not, most people around this forum dont do business with them and from what i can tell they have very good reasons for not doing so

you could make your own turbo setup for a fraction of the price of their kit was anyways

·
Registered
940 Posts

do a little more searching everything they make is junk, and they lie, and it's been proven over and over again. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
bwaahahaa:)

·
Static> Bags
2,596 Posts
Mach is still open, I dont know if they are in the 4.3L anymore everyone was cool with them and after a few little dislikes now everyone hates them, even if they never talked to them.

Both Bill and Colleen have been super nice to me when i have called them. They went throw a motor for us, no problems, they have done a few computers for us,

They were into boat motors more then anything.

But lets not start on this again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts