S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive looked thru a lot of threads, has anyone done a luxurious install. not a flashy, bright colored, all glass. just a classic luxury look?

got any pics?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Mine started out as a 2 dr blazer LS but I have added things like computer climate control power memory leather seats navigation bravada wood trim an escalade steering wheel with radio controls power pop out side windows and a few more things ill post up pics when I get home from work

·
Needing to bag something
1,265 Posts
Mine started out as a 2 dr blazer LS but I have added things like computer climate control power memory leather seats navigation bravada wood trim an escalade steering wheel with radio controls power pop out side windows and a few more things ill post up pics when I get home from work
Damn sounds really cool.... I wanna see :)

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Mines an 87 s10 blazer basemodel that came with the cheap rinse out mat instead of carpet and the boring plastic door panels and crappy seats and absolutely no luxurys and ive added power leather seats typhoon style,leather door panels typhoon style,overhead console with temp,date and time and all that good stuff,GT grant mahogany wheel,power rearview mirror that dims in and out with the sun and stuff,power M3 side mirrors and im sure a couple other things but thats all i can think of,Grand am dash is next =]

·
sawzall's are cool
2,330 Posts
yea post up some pics sounds interesting i want to see the steering wheel

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
I pulled my leather seats out of a Bravada that had all that wood trim.. too bad I have a 95 and its a 2000 :(

Might have to go back and see if they have the steering wheel though :D

·
Oaktown Trucks
2,875 Posts
Currently working on installing Caddilac CTS-V seats and an SRX console in my 1st gen. Just mocking things up now. I probably won't have anything done for a long time though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts