S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the S/series truck?I'm looking for pics of low low body dropped trucks. If its yours and can do some measuring from the ground to the top of the roof. Doesn't matter if the tops been chopped or the body sectioned or both. Just looking for pics.(read Bored)

Plus it doesn't matter if its on 24s or 13s or space saver spares. Its all about the measurements. Thanks guys.
You know what lets modify it. Open to all minitrucks. How low can you go?

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The other thread was moved to 1st gen forum for some reason. Don't know why. This one is open to 1st gen 2nd gen whatever gen, yota, ranger, etc....
421/4 is low. Nice. What got me looking into this was I saw a hot rod pickup on another forum. Chopped Channelled measured 37.5 inches from ground to top of the roof.

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
blackLS1 said:
The other thread was moved to 1st gen forum for some reason. Don't know why. This one is open to 1st gen 2nd gen whatever gen, yota, ranger, etc....
421/4 is low. Nice. What got me looking into this was I saw a hot rod pickup on another forum. Chopped Channelled measured 37.5 inches from ground to top of the roof.
37.5"? thats it? He better keep cutting...

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
mine is bodydropped 7in...roof is around 43 i believe...

·
SOLD!
3,967 Posts
blackLS1 said:
You guys that chop the top what do you do for windshield glass? How much for one to be cut?
the truck isnt done yet so we dont have a windshield...

1 - 20 of 123 Posts