S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read the sticky about lowering but never could find the correct part numbers for the 2/3 drop on a Blazer Xtreme ? Anyone help me out ? The warranty is finally gone and the construction shall begin .

·
bling bling like WHOA
646 Posts
also, i put two inch blocks on the back of my X blazer and it was rubbing hard core on the gas tank cover. you will prolly have to remove this and notch it. here are some pics
Before, you can see the area that rubs in orange...

and after

also, dont be like most people and try to save the bumpstop, just cut that things right off.. saves you time later. good luck to you my friend, and get an alingment first thing after the drop!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys . Who has the best price on the Belltech spindles ? Also curious as to whether I should use the angled blocks in the rear or not ?

·
bling bling like WHOA
646 Posts
i went with stylin concepts for all my stuff. summit also has what you need, but you will need part numbers from belltech's website to find em.

the spindles are like $200+ i think.

as for angled blocks, i dont think you need them on the X blazer.. dont qoute me though. i used 2" blocks( straight) on mine and its great.

·
Hates 'know-it-alls'
26,065 Posts
I would buy everything from summit, and get 2" Belltech spindle, part # BEL-2102 and 3" blocks. Blocks will depend on whether you have a one or two piece driveshaft. Crawl under the truck and look to see, if you have the one piece then get straight blocks, if you have the two piece then get angled blocks.
Belltech 3" straight blocks---BEL-6200
Belltech 3" Angled blocks---BEL-6202

Should end up being around $310 shipped from summit, you get free shipping and only pay a $8.95 handling fee per order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts