S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Wisconsin and I want to drop my suspension. I have a 99 Xtreme regular cab and I was wondering how low I can go with this nasty weather. I want to know how low I can go without bottoming out all the time.

·
Banned
18,269 Posts
you should worry about ripping off that front air dam because that thing takes a beating on xtremes when they get lowered.
dont let that intimidate you from lowering it though

·
Drivin' 2 Noma's
4,337 Posts
I wouldn't go any more than 2/3 on a daily driver. I scrape my 2/2 drop daily only because of the x-cab cross member though.

·
truckin
101 Posts
ZQ8 NOMA said:
I wouldn't go any more than 2/3 on a daily driver. I scrape my 2/2 drop daily only because of the x-cab cross member though.
Damn you scrape with a 2/2 drop?? You got some more pics of your truck? It looks awesome! Looks much lower than 2/2 tho from your signature if thats your truck.

Happy birthday btw. ;)

·
Dime Dragger
440 Posts
well a 2/3 look good on X's but i wouldnt go much more kuz there already lower 1.5 i think so if im right it would b like a 3.5/4.5 i THINK dont kno fo sho and about the nasty weather? i got a 5/5 drop with a wings west air dam sets 3 1/2 inch off the ground... i just plow the snow...(and is my daily driver):bah:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.