S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i just bought a 95 2 door blazer, it has some things done to it already but i want to do more, first off i want to lower it, is there an easy way to lower the front, i know i can just use blocks for the back but its 4WD and i've heard that you cant lower 4WD easily, is it a rumor, if it isn't, whats the easiest and more importantly cheapest way to lower it, im lookin for about 3-4" lowering. its been lowered by the torsion bar in the front about 1 1/4 already . . . second, i want to know what i need to do a 98-03 headlight conversion, it looks like its just the grill, corner lights and headlights, but im sure its not that easy . . . answers to either of these questions are much appreciated.

thanks
matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i also forgot, im lookin for xtreme side skirts and rear bumper pieces . . . i cant find them anywhere, it already has the wings west front bumper so i dont need that. anyone know were i can find them?

·
AK spitter
592 Posts
Dont know much about the 4x4 issue, but to complete the front end conversion you will need a core support from a 98+ & of course the headlights/grille/bumper/various clips & retainers. On the ground effects, you might just look at purchasing a kit from octane motorsports rather than hunting down an actual xtreme blazer kit.

Hope this helps!!! :smoke:

·
jrodgraphicanddesign.com
1,057 Posts
well to bootleg the lowering, just throw some blocks in the back....or to do it the right way, get the ground force kit thats comin out....with the body kit, get the xenon side skirts and back spats, or do what i did, i got xtreme sides from prestigious1.com and then put xenon backs on...looks fine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts