S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Maby maby not, If they did clear it only be by an inch or so. Just get Cal-tracks They work 10 times beatter and dont cause as much ground clearance loss.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i was actually wondering the same thing, because i like to race but also want to fill in the wheel wells a little bit.

so i guess this would be a BUMP

·
I cant win for loosing.
3,226 Posts
I had a 2/3 on top of a zq8 so thats 3.5 in the rear, and I had to take my lakewoods off, they worked great, but hit on everything. Dont even try to go over speed bumps, aint gonna happen.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,047 Posts
Generic0 said:
Just get Cal-tracks They work 10 times beatter and dont cause as much ground clearance loss.
x2

·
Registered
695 Posts
They work with lowering springs or blocks but require modifications to make for some more clearance.

See my webpage.

·
BLACK DEATH
1,003 Posts
I have a 7" drop in the rear and run the lakewood bars but use a "button style" bumpstop for the snubber and thats the only "mod" done to them. It all depends on your tire size, my rear tires are 29" tall so I'm just getting over speedbumps n' stuff

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
all depends on the height of your rear tires as im sure you can assume from the above posts.

For the most part though... i'd have to say i wouldnt do it. Even with tall tires, the bars are only going to be a very few inches off the ground and way below the scrub line.

·
DeXtreme on 20/22's
4,494 Posts
i'm lowered 3 inches on top of the zq8 leafs and i'm running lakewoods. they look like they're gunna scrape but they don't. here is a pic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts