S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, im in louisville, attending u of l. i have a 2000 s10 xtreme, xcab, 4.3. i was wondering if there were any clubs up here that meet regularly, go out to shows, or just go out at midnight racing. if anyone here is up for any of this, or knows anyone, let me know. im originally from around owensboro, so i dont know many people up here yet. any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts

·
PullMyHairIScreamLouder
195 Posts
if you want a club but its mainly juss friends and if you got bags your in its called Twisted Ambitions if you need any info i can give u the email addy to some ppl in the club.

·
Registered
20 Posts
im from louisville also...and there are all kinda of car clubs here....some really nice ones and some really rude ones and also the "autozone freaks" that buy every rice part they sale there and throw it on any type of car...there Twisted Ambitions (listed above)...immortal...sweet dreams...villans..erotic images..prime time...team evo..USO...etc etc thats just a few but some are better and smarter then others.

Jay

·
PSSSSSSSSST!!!!!
23 Posts
I'm in Louisville, Ky where yall live around??? im in okalona.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dude, your S sounds pretty sweet. I'd like to see it sometime. I'm especially interested in the console. Oh well, I'm at U of L, so drop a line sometime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts