S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got on here and started looking around right away i got a PM from someone like 30 mins away from me. there was a whole forum about people cruising in a town just north of me! thats awesome! i have already got invited to cruise up there with them. this was all in my first 10 mins of being a member here! can't beat that! :D

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Welcome to the board. Looks like you are enjoying it already.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you are in indiana too! where at in indiana? i didn't expect to get on here and find this many people from my state.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
mrt_s-10 said:
theres a ton of you IN people here
Yes, why yes there is...:D:D:D...hey slow..you should make it up to Ft. Wayne sometime..not much goin on here now tho...we lost our good hangout spot..:(:(:mad: oh well....you could still come up here to visit..hehe

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
once i get my lowering kit, hood and roll pan installed and painted i might venture up that way. i go to college at purdue. not to far from there :) they should be here by mid week i can't wait!

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
make sure that you take pictures of the mods.

I think that would be cool to get step by step install instructions with pictures.

If you can do that I would appreciate you emailing them to me atleast. Cause I want to do the hood. and a few other things. I know it is a simple unbolting, but I am trying to put up a site with install help files.

if you can do this I would appreciate it fully. I think that this would be a good feature to have on here

Whatcha guys think?

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Slow2.8 said:
once i get my lowering kit, hood and roll pan installed and painted i might venture up that way. i go to college at purdue. not to far from there :) they should be here by mid week i can't wait!
You go to Purdue???? Hmmm, I work there!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts