S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How's it going everyone?

I'm not new to automotive forums but new here, of course. I recently purchased a 2001 Chevy Blazer and I've been feverishly searching the web for information and a good Blazer forum, however not much comes up for the Blazer exclusively. It seems like I'll get more insight to my new Blazer here from a sight for the S10.

So, now I'm wondering... who can tell me just how similar the S10 and the Blazer really are? I know they share the same 4.3 liter V6 Vortec engine... but are the transmission, frame/suspension, rims and all that ther same? How about some of the common problems, that red Dexcool stuff, interior squeeks and power window motors/switches going bad...?

Well, anyway, I've got a lot to read about here, and I look forward to contributing as much as I learn. I've got to go set up my signature now so you all know what exactly I drive.

Thanks!!:cool:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Welcome!....Like ol boy said,they are alot alike.....The Blazer is considered an S-10,One in the same!.Check out Blazinlow.com for more on just Blazer's....But for good valid information you've found your Meca!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts