S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Unlawful Creations C.C.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trynto get a car club off the ground in birmingham. Pm me if you are interested.

·
NO H-body, New Dime
2,526 Posts
You know I am in. Me and krs02noma have been trying to get in with Essten Concepts for a while but they always meet far away and I am not really up for a 4 hour drive every month. Ur club is called Unlawful Creations right? I saw ur design on the back of the window. I have a few friends with s-10's that would be down but I also have some friends with imports or domestic cars. One of them has a turbo del-sol with a fiberglass bodykit he made himself and his brother has a newer sierra that is on bags and custom paint. There is also a guy with a turbo cobra mustang running 10.1 in the 1/4 mile. Just interested in what kind of club you are starting. Also are you extending the club to new orleans?? I'll try to call you tonight and we'll see what's up.

·
Unlawful Creations C.C.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my club will be open to all custom rides. i will let u know about our next meeting. it will be later this month.

·
///RA
1,114 Posts
hey whats up man dont think i can make it that way that much but if ya wana spread it over AL i can get your huntsville side goin..gotta couple sick dimes here and im hopefully havin a mini truck meet jan 17th here so let me know whats up

·
Unlawful Creations C.C.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump>>>>>

·
Unlawful Creations C.C.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump>>>>

·
Unlawful Creations C.C.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
getting my truck back next month cant wait. just met a couple of guys and there down for a meet and cruise to huntsville to show them boys u[p north what bham is workn with

·
01 xtreme lovin it
4 Posts
I'm down for sure. I live about hour north in Jacksonville.Just got the truck made some minor changes looking for ideas. Just hit me back When ya'll decide to get together.

·
Unlawful Creations C.C.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts