S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to start a club in the Phoenix area. I love to take my truck to car show and just get out and meet new people. I have a 99 S-10 with a custom paint job. It is red with some pearl in it. I have replaced the old rims and got some 18's wrap in goodyear eagal F1 gs-d3's. I=The sterio also has been replaced. The motor is a 4 cyclinder, not to much power at all.:rant: Now an little about me, I'm 25 years old, I have only been to one car show and that was yesterday. I work out at Luke. I have been all around the world and got many stories of what I have seen. I like to show my truck off now it is all cleaned up.:woah: If anyone would like to just get together and hang out, hit me up.:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a car show that I will be in on May 13th over by Dysart and I-10, any one that wants to join me is more then welcome.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't know how much longer i will have a 4 cyl. I'm thinking about a v8, but anytime you want we can join up

·
[IMG]http://i34.photobuck
74 Posts
Damn... going to the dark side.

Don't think I will be taking the v-8 route.

I have plenty of fun in my 4.

But yeah. Lets get some people togather and hit up a show round here or something. I'm down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts