S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what's up. I have had my 99 extended cab bagged since June....and it's been on a Mono leaf since then, and now I figure it's time to upgrade to a 4-link. Anyways....I'm looking for an inexpensive 4-link (doesnt have to be bolt on, my friends dad has a welder). Also...I know there are all kinds of 4-links (Triangulated, Pararrel, Canti, Reverse), but I don't know what will be the best and basic one. I have just a regular air over axle setup, and I'm fine with leaving it like that for now till I do some type of lever setup for more lift. Anyways....me and my friend both have our tanks and compressors mounted under the bed in the back, so we cant have a 4-link that has bars going back. So, we're curious to where we can get an inexpensive 4-link??? Thanks guys!!!
WILLIE

·
Draggin body member
1,134 Posts
THe kp is ****ing baddddddaaas.. I just installed it on my dime, easy as **** and badass overall setup...If anyone needs any specific pics, i can get you some..peace

·
I got nothing...
398 Posts
I have a Pete & Jake's weld-on 4-link that I'm trying to sell....pm me if u'r interested

-Kevin

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright ya....i'll check it out. IRSD_mini is actually who i bought my setup from anyways...so i'lkl see whats up. and ya...the KP f-link looks the easiest to do by far, but not the best price range.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts