S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old Man
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have a 2002 Xtreme, I really like it except for it's lack of power (at least I think it's gutless). Now I am looking ito buying another S10, it's a black 98 S10 LS short box, sport side, regular cab for $8000 (Canadian$). It has a few dents, 73000 klm (47000 miles aprox), 4 banger, 5 speed, AM/FM/CD, tilt cruise, sport wheels. What do you guys think, is it a good deal? It will replace my 97 GMC Sierra SL 2500 2wd which I call my beater.

Give me your thoughts...

·
Registered
199 Posts
dude,
buy mine

98 reg cab
zq8
2.2 5 speed
custom exhaust
tint
bunch of goodies,
great condition
54000 miles
$7200 OBO

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey!!

Why would you drop a 2.2 for a 2.2?

·
Old Man
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Hey!!

SittinFrame said:
Say what? I'm not understanding what you mean.

Thanks guys, new 2.2 beater may be in my driveway by Monday. I'll post pics if I go thru the deal. Oh, Kmams sorry dude $7200 UDS is like $10g for my cheap ass Canadian buck, more than what I am looking to spend, but thanks anyhow bro. ($8g Canuck buck is like about $5g USA)

·
Old Man
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Hey!!

SittinFrame said:
Are you thinking I am getting rid of the X, nope, getting rid of the GMC Sierra. It's got a new Vortec 350, 5 speed. I need to do a lot of long distance travelling and it's getting a little expensive with the gas prices today. Need something much cheaper on gas.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Re: Re: Hey!!

WyldeXtreme said:
Say what? I'm not understanding what you mean.

you made it sound like you were getting another s10 because yours is gutless, so most of us were thinking that the new s10 would be a 4.3, so it wouldnt be gutless, but then you said it was a 2.2

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
Re: Re: Hey!!

WyldeXtreme said:
Are you thinking I am getting rid of the X, nope, getting rid of the GMC Sierra. It's got a new Vortec 350, 5 speed. I need to do a lot of long distance travelling and it's getting a little expensive with the gas prices today. Need something much cheaper on gas.
So why not drive the X?

You say its gutless, does it have the 2.2? If so drive it.

Not like X's are all that rare or anything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts