S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Opposes body roll
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up fellas, enw Dime'r here. I'm looking to get a hold of some ZQ8 parts for my truck. Specifically, i'm looking for the quck ratio steering box, front and rear swaybar assemblies (my truck has no rear bar) and possibly the rear hop shock assembly. Anyone know of a someone sellign these parts or a salvage yard with ZQ8's where i can get these items?

Thanks,
Jon.

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
i have the hop shock/ frame mount for it and the mount that needs to get welded on the rear if i can salvage it, i also have the swaybar off the back and front that i took off yesterday off my 1998 ss

·
Opposes body roll
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SS, I replied to your PM.

Jon.

·
Opposes body roll
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, i just bought the entire ZQ8 suspension setup (coils, leafs, f&r sways and 3rd shock assy) from SS SDIME and he gave me a great deal. Many thanks to him and he was a GREAT guy to deal with! He even went as far as to remove the welded on 3rd shock axle bracket for me since he really didn't need it and i did since my truck did not come with said item. When i went down to pick up the parts, i gota chance to look at his truck in progress as he was in the midst of bagging the entire thing complete with c-notch and multi-link rear setup. His truck is turning out great and has done some really nice custom modifications to his vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts