S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I"m rebuilding a wrecked 2000 S10, Standard Cab/Box ...and would like to put the Xtreme cladding on it..... does anyone have any idea where I can pick this stuff up at.... or where I might find a good selection of cladding........

This is a major project, had to put a new frame under it... I've got the new frame, transfered all the suspension, rearend and gas tank this weekend..... now its time for the motor, cab and box.........

The truck is getting a new front end to include a hood, fenders, bumper, grill, headlights and cladding........ but I only payed $1200 for the truck.......... first project and its going well.....

Thanks for all your help in advance....

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Is cladding another word ground effects??? If it is, I've seen some cheap xtreme copy kits for really cheap at http://www.prestigious1.com/ . I haven't seen any of this kits in person or heard anything about them, but maybe someone else has? They are only $185 for the kit, and $77.50 for the Air Dam, which you can get with square or round holes for fog lights.

DogP

·
Still plays with sparks
457 Posts
Autobahn Wholesale sells the kit for $500. And oah yea, they even have the gm part # printed in the plastic on the backside of each piece. I have the kit and I wish I didnt, SLP Engineering also sells the kit off of the SLP Seeker for like $550. I have the kit from Autobahn. Read my sig, can you tell im bitter? lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Hey guys... thanks for the input.... I'll checkout the sites and see what I find....... Not quite sure what color I want to go with.... the truck is currently Oxyn Black.......... I"m stinking something like a dark blue........ not sure....

·
Registered
43 Posts
check ifcustoms.com, the4y did a crazy body drop on an x and were selling the extreme body panels.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
wouldnt recommend a dealer

price a new front face shield or whatever you want to call it for 360 at a local dealer......xenon makes a nice kit probably looks better with the right wheels and ride height and it cheaper

1 - 7 of 7 Posts