S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my truck got rear ended by some dumba$$ semi driver. Dont know if its gonna be totaled or fixed. Guy at body shop is saying est of 2800 to fix and Kbb value is 3,300. Trying to find a similar roll pan to the one I had, dont like the straight across. Here is pics

This was my truck wayyy before. no more stripes or gay tail lights! :haha: :haha:

And now... :(

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
It's a Lund with holes cut for the exhaust. It's not a Street Scene Holy Roly or whatever they called the ones with the cutouts for the exhaust.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I saw one like it on summitracing.com. I have the same one. Quick question. What size exhaust tips are you running out of the back? I want mine to fill the hole like yours do. Are those 4"?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw one like it on summitracing.com. I have the same one. Quick question. What size exhaust tips are you running out of the back? I want mine to fill the hole like yours do. Are those 4"?
I got the 3 & 1/2 pipes. Had a guy at a shop make all new pipes from flowmaster muffler back. He cut the holes and ran them threw. Looked good...well not now :haha: :rant:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got a call from body shop yesterday. They r fixing my truxk. Ordering a new lund rollpan, fixing everything and should have it end of next week or early following week

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol I lurk from time to time here. That game was the sh!t for awhile. Till creators gave up. Haven't played that in forever

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Finally after a month, I got it back. Looks good, better than before cuz old roll pan had crack and was rattle can'd :haha:

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Shoulda shaved the gate handle.

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
You can chip in and pay for the difference ya know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.