S-10 Forum banner

looking for gm rollpan

887 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  redtruck 
#1 ·
does anyone know where i can find a gm rollpan for a 96 extended cab fleet side s-10? i keep hearing about them but have no luck in finding them :(

#4 ·
ya just go to any chevy or gmc dealer and goto the parts department tell them u want a rollpan for a s-10 (i think its called a filler or something) you'll also need the plastic pieces that the lights go into the metal clips that hold them on (i think they come together) the wiring harnasses and the bulbs and dont forget to get the little plastic clips that hold the licence plate on....

#7 ·
yep...then u have to have it painted....either have them paint both sides or use rustoleum on the back to keep it from rusting....

#8 ·
They do call it a filler, adn mine was just a little of $30. I have to get the lights and stuff still but when I took it out of the box is was black and not the already rusted bare metal that I have heard of people getting for the dealership.

#9 ·
:soap:
I bought the pan from gm for $38. The lights, sockets, lenses, and clips were like $70. I could have gone to a u pull it for cheaper, but I just splurged. Looks a lot better though. Oh yeah, I had to get it painted also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.