S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys help me out here... I can't take that stupid step I have at the end of my bed... I have a '99 X with stepside and I'm looking for a 3-piece rollpan that'll make the lines smoother... Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked, they have one for the regular trim, but not one for the Xtreme package (with the Xtreme skirt kit) - I will give'em a call, that would be great if they had something for me!

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
I highly doubt you will find something...I havent seen anything. You best bet is gonna be to buy a regular step shaver, and cut the GFX off of your steps and somehow attatch them to the step shaver.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that's too bad. The thing with doing that (attaching my skirt to the regular 3-piece rollpan) is that the curves probably won't match. I guess I'll have to try though...

I once heard that Godfather made a rollpan for this application. I'll have to contact them too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey is anyone else with a stepside X looking for a 3-piece rollpan (stepshaver?) - if we have enough people maybe we can get someone to make one! Let me know!

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
i was just looking at a stepside s10 (non xtreme) with the stepshaver kit, and it looks like you might be able to fit one in your xtreme. all you need is:

the 3pcs step shaver,
xtreme gfx off a fleetside (2pcs behind the rear wheel),
and a pair of xtreme wheelwell extension off a fleetside.

ive never tried it coz personally, i like the factory steps. i think, my xtreme would look better with it. it looks good in a non-xtreme though. plus it's nice to have in an accident.

good luck.... let us know how it turnd out.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
BenTheMan said:
Hey is anyone else with a stepside X looking for a 3-piece rollpan (stepshaver?) - if we have enough people maybe we can get someone to make one! Let me know!
:bash:

hey man id luv one so let me know how u make out and what u needed to make it and how much. thanks

D

·
0 Posts
just to let u know i bought one from eastcoastcustoms and went to the dealer and got the 2 gfx pieces off a fleet and with a lttle bondo and molding it looks like it came from the factory i`ll have a pic next week

flex-a-lite fan
jet stage 2
dual friction centerforce
flowmaster exhaust
bagged
18 inch 2001 vette rims

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
i'd like to see a pic of that.

what did you do about the fender flares? coz i think, the sportside fender flares don't don't go all the way down. but the fleetside does.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
D`mon said:
just to let u know i bought one from eastcoastcustoms and went to the dealer and got the 2 gfx pieces off a fleet and with a lttle bondo and molding it looks like it came from the factory i`ll have a pic next week

flex-a-lite fan
jet stage 2
dual friction centerforce
flowmaster exhaust
bagged
18 inch 2001 vette rims
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

hehehe... Show me Show me Show me!!! I gotta see that!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts