S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No im not going Gangster and putting fake gold in my mouth in attempts to slur my speach just needing to replace my grille. I hit a turkey and smashed mine. The problem is that I liked my old one..alot and can only find it for 91-94 and my truck is a 88 I will attach a link to the grille that looks like mine. I would like to know if anyone knows were I can get one for a 88 or if this will will bolt on. Any help ia apperciated.

http://www.am-autoparts.com/AM/Grilles/Chevrolet/S10Blazer/-/AM-31304766/

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
you have to have a 91-93 s10 or 91-94 blazer rad support on ur truck for that grille to work so I'd say go find one off a truck or blazer from a junk yard and ur good to go.

·
peace and big boobs to u
6,026 Posts
if the grille in the link is like your old one and you have an 88 truck then the one in the picture will work, whats happened is the 88 truck you have has been upgraded to the later model grille(a common mod). an 88 truck should have a 3 piece grille.

jman is talking about is the upgrade you can get headlight relocators or change the radiator support and use the later model grille on earlier year trucks, with the upgrade you can use grilles from 91-93 chevy, and gmc trucks or 91-94 blazers, jimmy's, and bravada's

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
yeah the previous owner might of allready swapped rad supports out. also the newer style grill will fit the older trucks just fine, other then the headlights will look a little bit off since they sit a bit higher.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I would look on Fleabay. They are half the price and are the same thing on there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts