S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just went and bought a 89 s10 and i was wanting to know if anyone knew about any sites i can look at... im not wanting a body lift... and what would be the best lift? i am also wanting to get some wheels that stick out of the bed a little bit so what size rim should i tell tha gu....

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man... sry i really messed up when i was talking about the wheels... but i am waiting a set of rims that stick out the sides of the fender just a little bit. just so i can throw mud on the side of the truck. so when i go and order them what size should i tell them ( back space, lug pattern or anything else that is needed ) thinks guys.

·
3 Leaf Fab
4,082 Posts
thanks man... sry i really messed up when i was talking about the wheels... but i am waiting a set of rims that stick out the sides of the fender just a little bit. just so i can throw mud on the side of the truck. so when i go and order them what size should i tell them ( back space, lug pattern or anything else that is needed ) thinks guys.
because of the offset of the factory rims, just about any aftermarket rim will stick out more. your lug pattern is 5 on 4.75". just remember, the less the offset, the more it sticks out.

·
ol' Grey Hair
545 Posts
yea just get 2wd rims for it.....jc whitney...lmc...pretty much any truck web site or catelog will have wut ure looking for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts