S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Opposes body roll
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get rid of the sealed beam setup on my pickup and unfortunately, i can't seem to find a suitable aftermarket S10 direct conversion, so the Blazer parts seem like the next best thing. Does anyone have some looking to sell or know of someone who does... or perhaps a salvage?

Thanks,
Jon.

·
Opposes body roll
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That site is rather expensive... they want over $100 per light... i was looking for more in the neighborhood of $100 for the pair. Salvage or used is probably my only viable recourse in that target price range.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Ya you arnt goign to find them new for under 100. I paid $99 each for my composites from an aftermarket replacement company.

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
good luck im looking for a set too, cheapest i found was $85 for the pair shipped, i was an idiot for not dishin out, now the cheapest i find is $200 for the set

·
Opposes body roll
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, i finally found a set of the lights for a reasonable price. Now all i need is a front grille. anyone have one for sale? Cosmetic condition is not important so long as its structurally sound. Color/chrome is not important either as i will ultimately be painting it.

Jon.

·
I Love Tools
2,505 Posts
Dude, I'm lookin' for the same thing. I found the lights on Ebay for $100 a piece. I'm wondering if I can cut the grille with the sealed beams to fit the composites...

·
( . Y . )
1,279 Posts
I got my lights as well on ebay I only paid 60 bucks a piece I'm looking for a grille also. They sell a grille on ebay for like 100 bucks and you can get the billet insert for it for like 35 bucks.Just thought you guys would like to know.

·
i drag a*s
68 Posts
i found my grill and lights on ebay. i just did the switch last week. my grill was only like 65 bucks shipped. and my headlights were around 135 i believe for both. but you havae to get the headlights that come with brakets. i noticed the headlights that are direct replacment for blazers wont have brackets.

·
i drag a*s
68 Posts

sorry cant remeber my pass word to photobucket lol but theres mine if thats what your talkin about. oh and i dont think you can take the 94-97 s10 grill and cut it to fit composits either. i'm not sure tho but i think i read on the forum somwhere else that you cant do it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts