S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
PCMPOWERTUNES
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i work for gm and we dont have ride height specs on this model truck , it has
"increased capcity suspension " it sits abot 33" out back 31 out front and has one extra leaf out back and a larger arch and the front springs are taller as i had them out before , i even called McGaughys and he coulnt help me find a measurement . i want to do this one time and get it right , im running a 215/70/15 switch to a 245/5/17 which is withing 1/2 inch in height , BTW
the truck is a longbed short cab v6 not many made , i want to keep the fender lip approx 2" all the way around , so any long bedder's im looking for input , no block drop

jim

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
i work for gm and we dont have ride height specs on this model truck , it has
"increased capcity suspension " it sits abot 33" out back 31 out front and has one extra leaf out back and a larger arch and the front springs are taller as i had them out before , i even called McGaughys and he coulnt help me find a measurement . i want to do this one time and get it right , im running a 215/70/15 switch to a 245/5/17 which is withing 1/2 inch in height , BTW
the truck is a longbed short cab v6 not many made , i want to keep the fender lip approx 2" all the way around , so any long bedder's im looking for input , no block drop

jim
what?

i had z85. its leafs only. front coils should be the same as any v6 of the same year range.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts