S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Entoxicated Hoodlum
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In new to the game here.....looking for info, help anything you have? Want to lower it, not scrape...just cool enough to cruise. You see I did a little engine mod, and stereo was first. Whats good/bad....need a little direction..........hell I just need insight.

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
I have 3 inch belltech springs in the front and a 3 inch block in the back with 2 leafs pulled out. If u go to get your kit get it wiht the 4 inch blocks. Springs and spindles all depend on your budget. With spindles it will align a bit better than springs. This would also depend on the rim setup your running. Umm. Thats all I can think of right now. If u have any other questions let me know. I'm sure I can answer them.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
spindles also have a bit better ride to them than springs from what i hear

personally, i would go with a 2/3 drop..not too extreme, but enough to get a good stance.

·
Fleetwood Truckers So. Cal.
306 Posts
If you want it low but not to low I would go with the 3/4 drop kit.
It includes 2" drop spindles and a 1" drop coil for the front and for the rear I would go with the 3" drop leaf with a 1" lower block.
You can get the kit from Chassis tech, they are not the best suspenssion but it will work just as good as the rest.
I had a 4/6 kit on my truck before I bagged it. The kit was on my truck for almost 3 years and had no problems.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey bud welcome

dude, im running a 4/4 inch drop. I have no problems, and it looks cool. Was running a 5/5, amazing what 1" will do to your ride. I went 2" coils and 2" spindles, 4" leaf springs in back. I still can haul crap while lookin cool. Good luck man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts