1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
damn nice lookin piece...too bad that wasnt around when i did my setup

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
jason this is mike...your making me the custom upper cups to run dual ports..j/w if you didnt ship out one of my three orders if you could throw in like 2 shirts in there for me..just put them on my bill and ship em..thanks

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lownslow1988 said:
jason this is mike...your making me the custom upper cups to run dual ports..j/w if you didnt ship out one of my three orders if you could throw in like 2 shirts in there for me..just put them on my bill and ship em..thanks
im out of shirts bro. im slowly working on the new design. your cups turned out awesome. let me know if they work or not lol.

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
sweet notch....maybe ill have to think about that when im baggin my rear...but you can expect my order for your front kit before this winter is over ;)....you da man jason, you da man

btw...Hopefully by time im ready to order you get them "I'm Focking Low" Hoodies done so i can add one of them to my order :p :troutslap:

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
:thumbup: very nice! can't wait till my front setup gets here. My buddy has had his for like the whole week and that's all he talks about. Thanks for the great price jason you rock!

·
Alsek Spring & Fab Ltd.
1,230 Posts
That looks real good so far. more pics as it progresses!

I am interested.....

oh btw,
I was gonna pm you about changing the airlift 3-link but your box was full so I emailed you. I also need some prices on some other stuff. PM me back.

Dave

·
illusivedreams.org
3,878 Posts
suicidedoors.com said:
just another part we are working on. bolt in step notch. this is just a proto, gonna change it up a bit. this is for the non welders out there.
Oh sure, now you come up with a bolt in step notch, 2 days after I order the weld in one with a bridge kit from you!! Grr!!

Ill be there bright and early Weds morning to get all that stuff....plus ya gonna owe me some money since Im picking it up, so you should throw another 5 gal tank to the order!

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
HEY.... Home skillet!!!! check y0 email br0. LOL... just messin. But I do need to talk to ya bout gettin some shiznit made :thumbup:

Nice lookin notch tho, I know it'll turn out awesome.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Wow, that's pretty damn spiffy. I have no idea how you manage to come up with so many new products, while still maintaining your current selection, not to mention answering the phone all day.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
He has clones of himself...like in that movie Multiplicity!!! Come on up Jason, I'm spittin on bugs!

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
very very innovative!!!!!!!

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
i thought this was a contest again but its cool either way!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts