S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some asshole with no insurance sideswiped and spun me into the median on my way to work the other night. I will post some before and after pics. I you guys need parts let me know because the insurance is going to total it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Attachments

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
I'm at a loss for words man nothing is worse than your pride and joy being totalled like that, I am very sorry and hope that you build something just as sick. I sure hope that you are okay though.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Damn that truck was so nice looking to. Wow, im at a loss of words. Better make the fool pay, did you catch him or did he hit and run?

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
What an asshole! Did you get his home addres so you can have some of the WA guys pay him a little visit?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was a hit and run but I got the guys plate number and the cops got him later that night. About the wheels. Both the 20's are fine. one of the 18's got damaged though. I am looking to sell them so make me an offer. The tires are 255/35/ZR20 and 245/35/ZR18 Falken FK451. They only have about 2000 miles on them. Here is a picture of the Fu**ed up wheel.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you at the hood in the third picture you can see it is a little messed up by the windshield on the drivers side. sorry

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
wow man that sux.. id be pissed.. hope u get what u deserve outta it.. is the envoy front end trashed or did u take it off.. im assuming its trashed :( do u have any pix of the console..

·
Registered
217 Posts
damn, that really sucks bro. At least you are alright- I'm interested in your side mirrors. Let me know what you want for them. thanks!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sorry about your truck man that sucks. I cant really see the damage to the cowl hood, do you think that it is repairable? I would even be willing to pick it up if you are in Seattle. Let me know thanks.

Derek

1 - 20 of 73 Posts