S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
I was wondering the longest any of you guys ever been awake for. I'm looking at 33 hours pretty soon cause of work and was wondering what kinda crap y'all felt like afterward.

"Sweet merciful crap!"
Homer Simpson

·
Make Way for the Bad Guy
821 Posts
I had to come up to orientation up here in Tallahassee this past summer.. had to be here at 8am (its a six hour drive). Had to work and go to class the day before..nyways I think I figured it was just over 40 hours I was awake. I was okay as long as I was up and moving, if you aren't doing anything or just sitting its tough.

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
longest i think i have. was.... at a friends b-day party... i think it was 30 hours or so

·
A little at a time
76 Posts
Just shy of 5 days then I got to take a 45 min nap and went for another 3 days. It was during Pre-ranger @ Ft. Bragg. I just couldn't sleep during our sleep time so I stayed awake. I saw some wild things during that time.

F

·
0 Posts
i have been awake for about 72 hours at once dew to going to a party then driveing back down to NC from NY then going to school and work i felt like crap

·
Ex Bagged Minitrucker
4,650 Posts
I've been awake 48+ hours before. That's working two night shifts without sleep on either. Worst I ever felt. Felt like shit.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i went 50 hours awake with about a 2 hour nap in between somewhere waiting for lowes to open to pick up the bolts i needed to finish my bagging, that was the best 4th of july weekend ever, never really took a toll on me i got 8 hours sleep that next night and i was fine

·
aka 74 courier
742 Posts
longest for me was 3an a half days casue my lady freinds wouldnt let me sleep on the damn bus on the way to mexico

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
um...72 hours, working two jobs (carpenters apprentice and grill at a restaurant) without any sleep...i would up shooting two finish nails thru my thumb, cooking my hand on the grill, and running over my tool belt. it wasnt fun. thing was, i only slept for 8 hours afterwards, and got back up.

·
Registered
748 Posts
i had insomnia for a while.. went a month 3 weeks and a couple days without sleep.. slept regularly for a day then went back to not sleeping for a few more weeks then the doctors decided it was time for the drugs

·
Official Canadian Asshole
878 Posts
longest i stay awake for is hmmm bout 15 hours...lol....i dont think ive ever stayed up for more than a day...although when i got a job i had to work nightshift, so the day before i was awake all day, then stayed up all night, went to sleep at 6, woke up at noon, then stayed up all day and did my nightshift and well that only went on for 5days...but after i finished the job i slept for like 5 hours in the car on the way home, fell asleep at 8 at night, woke up at like 1, went to sleep at 3, and slept all day and all night after that, and woke up at noon....then well yeah...i slept alot after my 50 hours of work..lol

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
73hrs one time, just hanging out with the current g/f til 7 in the mornin, then id go home and it would be too bright to sleep, so id just hang out some more...i was getting real f'd up at the end tho, it hit me pretty hard and i slept for like 12 hrs, which isnt really that long. lately ive been sleeping just about that long as well hehe

1 - 20 of 39 Posts