S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys tried any of the ones that are out?

I'm looking for something 1 3/4 primary, possibly 1 7/8 primary, with 3" collectors.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Doesn't necessarily have to be in frame..

·
New Guy
134 Posts
I have been trying to finish my truck and get it to ARH in NY for a trial fit of 1 7/8 with a 3" collector. But I have been so behind scedule and low on cash. It hasn't happened yet. And I am sure it has come to be very dissapointing for many who where on board once I had them built.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive been pondering my 408 in my S10..need the headers for that Engine.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Link on where you got them?

·
LSxtremin FoLyfe
1,433 Posts
i got those headers they fit good 2 tubes slightly touch the frame on my setup but nothing major, im not a fan of the split flange and slide on collectors tho

·
Registered
524 Posts
I also have the BRP 1 3/4" LTs and they fit my truck really well with the CPW poly engine mounts. They are the best option out for these trucks but not perfect. I have ARH LTs on my SSS and they are WAY better made IMO.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Headman/BRP are the same. That guy on Ebay making those Sanderson knockoffs in SS was talking about making LT SS headers. His shorties were cheap, and sounds like they fit, so IF he does the same in LT's, that would be great. He is a Kansas guy.

·
LSxtremin FoLyfe
1,433 Posts
anyone else have leaks at the collector where the 4 pipes go in? trying to tune and these leaks are pissing me off,

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have the hedman 1 3/4 outside the frame rail.. I'm only going to run skinnies on the front so I won't have any contact issues... They fit very good with the brp mounts... Had them coated black

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
After just fitting my down pipe from my Sanderson shorties, I have no idea how they get the tubes to fit on the driver side. Now I know why Jared stopped making his long tubes. LOL

1 - 20 of 39 Posts