S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what is going through this person's gourd. She is already facing
a charge of DUI. just got out of rehab and just got popped again for DUI. :rolleyes:
http://www.yahoo.com/s/635154

SANTA MONICA, Calif - Lindsay Lohan, who just finished a second stint in rehab for substance abuse treatment, was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving early Tuesday, authorities said.
ADVERTISEMENT

Lohan, who is already facing a drunken driving charge in Beverly Hills, was pulled over near the Santa Monica Police Department after authorities spotted her car chasing another, said Sgt. Shane Talbot.

Authorities conducted a field sobriety test and then transported her to the police department.

The 21-year-old actress was booked on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, driving on a suspended license and possession of cocaine, among other charges, Talbot said.
What a waste.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
this dumb bitch needs to be thrown off a cliff. I hope her dumbass gets sent to jail..at least longer then paris's dumbass did

·
Registered
481 Posts
lol, shes in some trouble now, thats a lot of charges pending. Id still hit it though :)

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Lock her up for life!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Like anything is going to happen other than a ****ing slap on the hand.
no she will be in some trouble. I cant say it will be as much as the regular joe schmo but since its the second offence before her first court date she will get something. Hope its longer then Paris's little ass 40 day or whatever it was jail sentence.

And update on the stupid ho....she is back in rehab :rolleyes: And the car she was chasin was her assistant, well former assistant. The assistant quit and while her and her mom were leavin Lindsey start chasing them. :rotf:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts