S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else think we should tell Nick Smith to shove-it? I'm getting tired of waiting on him.

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
i was tired about 2 months ago :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just figured we wasn't gonna get any. We can get somebody to do them in like a week or less. All we have to do is give them the logo and its done that easy, but i'm sure there will have to be some type of deposit. But i also just figured we really don't need them till around spring anyway. No use havin them in the winter when we are barely drivin them and they are covered in shit when we do drive them. Ya know

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
werd im with brad. But just to throw an idea out there, I know a few sign shops here in town that do GREAT quality work. maybe here in a few months or whenever you guys what to do it. I was just talking to Matt the other day about Nicka nd how ****ing long it is taking him. its rediculous!! Anyways my dad used to own a big rig and a little lady that has a shop near RTD does great quality work for little money. Let me know guys.

·
Registered
481 Posts
There i a sign shop down the street from me the guy has a vinal printer so whatever you guys could come up with he could print on vinal instead of it being just a cut out he also has a cutter... I was thinking about the design what about an s-10 sitting on it tailgate like you see those hydro powered trucks do at compitions with the phraze(sp) nice trick over it and Trick motorsprots under it...

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if we go somewhere else, odds are we'll need a new logo design...nick might have his work copyrighted so some shit.

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
yeah like jarod said we will prolly have to come up with a new logo design... just to be safe i don't think ne of us have the money or the spare time to go to court for copywrite infrengments :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts