S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been about... well... id say two years since I've been active on this forum... My blazer is being reassembled at the current moment... and I have no idea if any of the same people are even on here...so for what its worth ... here is a clip from a local show... and a picture of the vehicle that has been eating up my time and money recently.

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Annnnd mine of course

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wicked mayhem.... I remember you, ummm ... you dont have any ties to the name wicked envy to you?

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh it started well before I hit record on the phone, and ended a bit after I stopped... and this went over and over... He had two little compressors in his bed... very small, just additional support i suppose... but his main was engine driven, and I was told it was a conversion of an AC pump, turned air pump... Very impressive, even his tannue was air operated with a push button... similar to an E-Stop button... Pull up, tannue goes up, push down... it goes down... very nicely done. And as far as the name being djdaudio, that was it. I had asked him if he was a member of the site and he had said he was... I remembered his name was dj something, but now that it is said again I'm certain that is it.

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,978 Posts
yeah that was him.

and another thing? not only aimed at this thread, why do people always post there random stuff in baggin it? We do have the OT section.

·
Nice Jorb
3,146 Posts
yeah that was him.

and another thing? not only aimed at this thread, why do people always post there random stuff in baggin it? We do have the OT section.
Dude with a bagged blazer that's getting put back together posts a vid of doug and the amazing play time he has with his truck, asking about other people that he knows from the baggin-it section is pretty relevant to the baggin-it section.

At least that's my thoughts on it.

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That was kinda my thinking too, as I scanned up and down the topics I could post under... This just seemed to be the most relevant. As far as the pics of my car , I know thats kinda whoring the thread a bit... But its my thread and I havnt been here in a long time... So I figured I'd add them. I dunno :dunno:

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Got to read it yea that was me lol Nice talking with you man for a phone that is a nice vid!

Thanks for posting that up :tup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts