S-10 Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

· Registered
719 Posts
I put mine on the map, as well. Poo no one lives in Greenville.

· Premium Member
53,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
my friend lives in taylors, and works at north greenville fitness, he is on here, drives a blue bagged ranger, although he hardly ever drives it..i'm usually down there 4-5 times a year..i'd eventually LOVE to move down there, i really that part of SC...

· iFail
12,437 Posts

· An ol Scott
860 Posts
I put mine on the map, as well. Poo no one lives in Greenville.
I just moved from Greenville to Simsonville next to the last lake in the Heritage Lake area.

· Huge Ideas, Tiny Wallet
1,364 Posts
Isuzu Hombre?

· Registered
719 Posts
my friend lives in taylors, and works at north greenville fitness, he is on here, drives a blue bagged ranger, although he hardly ever drives it..i'm usually down there 4-5 times a year..i'd eventually LOVE to move down there, i really that part of SC...
It's a great place to live. I moved from Myrtle Beach, and that place is going downhill real fast. Well, really what happened was I went to Clemson and stuck around the area. I like it up here though. Going downtown is fun.

I just moved from Greenville to Simsonville next to the last lake in the Heritage Lake area.
The fiancee works in Simpsonville so I know where that is. I have no idea where that particular place is though. Awesome! There are people up here! :haha:

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.