S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
92 Sonoma
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 92 sonoma this week, some ideas that i have come up with include bags oviously, suicide hood, rims, cold air intake, shaved doors, new cam, body drop, tint, linex bed liner, clear corners, exhaust and a sun roof.

i'm going to try and do all this while keeping it a daily driver, so most likely the progress will be slow or in small doses. any other ideas are welcome.

here are some pics on its current condition.

Attachments

·
murse
13,200 Posts
its ral clean for its age. i like it man good find. im a lil iffy on the cover tho. flames are nice to me too.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
damn i wanted the first post! dammit! lol

·
92 Sonoma
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i'm looking at getting rid of the tonneau and getting some spray on bed liner. i picked it up for $4800 cdn and living in a city that salts the streets every winter it's suprising that the truck is in such good condition.

theres a little bit of rust just above the rockers by the door hinges on both sides but its very minor. underneath is clean as hell tho.

o ya if you know anyone looking for a first gen short box tonneau cover please let me know.

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
looks real good man....it should look sick bagged on some chrome rims...or atleast lower pro ones on the camaro wheels ;)

·
92 Sonoma
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lmao i never noticed it looked like that. thats the pics from before i got it so thats from the old owner.

but it's actully EAG 156 it just looks like that cuz of the picture

·
92 Sonoma
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'm thinking i should paint the rims until i can afford some chrome but i dont know if it would look good. i was thinking that if i were to paint them they would be a combonation of black and the original silver. its not somthing that i would be proud of doing but i want them to look good until i can afford new ones.

·
92 Sonoma
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya i'm selling the tonneau cover so anyone who wants to take a look its in the forum classifieds under exterior parts

·
92 Sonoma
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
not much has changed yet. i'm picking up an alarm next week and a friend has a hook up for a one piece privacy rear window. after that i'm looking to suicide my hood and pick up a decent system, i'm feeling bass deprived

·
92 Sonoma
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i staretd building a custom center consol for my truck the other day. i got it about 45% finished, only spent about 2-3 hours on it so far but its looking good.

i still have to build the arm rest but i made the space for my deck and i'm gonna have the middle sunk in so i can put my switchbox there when i get air ride.

i'm gonna cover it and put some foam in. i'm trying to make it match the dash, i want it to look somwhat stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
statix said:
keep the cover man it looks sick

edit: is that a custom license plate or are you just unlucky? :rolleyes:

haha, i was just about to ask the same thing:haha:

·
92 Sonoma
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya the origonal owner didnt like the fact that the license plate hung down past the valance so he folded it under without realizing what it said

·
On tha grind
3,060 Posts
Lookin good Robbie! Now you got the tunes... but when do I get to cut your truck up?:D:D

·
92 Sonoma
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Snafu Pimp said:
Lookin good Robbie! Now you got the tunes... but when do I get to cut your truck up?:D:D
no body drop this summer, but if i take it off the road this winter then i'm sure i'll be getting you to help.

·
92 Sonoma
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
picked up a wiper cowl off a friend today. I'm gonna shave it and hopfully paint match it, if not then i'll have to wait until i get a new paint job

1 - 20 of 22 Posts