S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Wal-Mart has a remote controlled X...however, it's a nice, lifed Xtreme....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

i have a Xtreme model, however, it's the 97 prototype, so it's not the same as you have...

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
yeah i seen an xtreme toy at winn dixie believe it or not. It was red and had like a monster lift kit with big foot tires. I had a good laugh at it.

·
the envy of the town
10 Posts
I bought one of those haha

Believe it or not I spent my money on one of those remote controlled xtremes... I modified it tho... I broke off the front grille guard and the 4x4 lights in the bed... I plan on taking the frame off of it and put it on one of those smaller frames for race cars so it doesn't look like frigin bigfoot! yah who in their right mind would want a lifed X? you dont put ground effects on a lifted truck, they look ****ty

·
the envy of the town
10 Posts
I think about 10 or 15 bucks

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Re: I bought one of those haha

Inferno said:
Believe it or not I spent my money on one of those remote controlled xtremes... I modified it tho... I broke off the front grille guard and the 4x4 lights in the bed... I plan on taking the frame off of it and put it on one of those smaller frames for race cars so it doesn't look like frigin bigfoot! yah who in their right mind would want a lifed X? you dont put ground effects on a lifted truck, they look ****ty

actually 98 SS ON NOS was telling me about a lifted xtreme that a dude owns in his city that he sees.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts