S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im goin to the semi store tomorrow and i need to know some of the fittings i will need?? i have 2 1/2 fills and 2 3/8 dumps???im running all 1/2 in line. im clueless as to what u guys r talkin about with all this fitting stuff..pleeese explain so i dont feel like a retard

·
Alsek Spring & Fab Ltd.
1,230 Posts
the easiest way is to draw everything out; all the tanks, compressors valves and bags on a sheet of paper.

then if you dont know what NPT sizes all the holes are, take one of everything with you. then just explain to the guy what you are trying to do. They are used to working with that kind of stuff so they are usually more than willing to help you out.

no matter how much you think you got everything, you will probably have to go back again.

i had to go 3 times. Also ask if they take stuff back.

Just dont be surprized if you miss something the first time!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well does anyone know what the npt sizes are on the smc valves?? 1/2s and 3/8s also on the airlift bags 2b6s

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
sounds like you bought jason's front kit.
You're gonna need 1/2" npt for your fill valves and 3/8" for your dumps. and a 1/2" - 1/4" reducer for your compressor and a 1/2"-1/8" for your pressure switch. and don't forget the 1/2" plugs for the ports you don't use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts