S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Antonio
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm makin a wish list for my 99 4dr blazer and want to know where everybody gets their ext stuff like roll pans, hoods, mirrors, bumpers etc etc..i want a list of companies with good quality parts, prices and customer service...thanks for any help

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Pick up a Truckin or Mini Truckin mag and start shopping.

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
Street Scene - hoods, bumpers, grilles, mirrors, ect.
Goodmark - hoods
Grant Kustoms - Rollpans, sheet metal parts
Billet Specialties - billet parts

Check out stylintrucks.com

·
Antonio
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks wrkn prgs...i'm assuming these are companies you have dealt with personally, i know companies like grant customs makes good stuff but on the pricey side too, are there other companies out there comparable but lower prices, don't want to go cheap but don't have deep pockets either...thanks for any help everybody

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
LMCTruck. Ordered from them a few times and then locally is the body shop supply place we have.

·
Heavy Metal Body Man
5,363 Posts
suicide doors: sheetmetal stuff (all comes from grant though)
sir micheals: also has sheetmetal goodies

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Pretty sure FBI is out of business now.

·
Heavy Metal Body Man
5,363 Posts
thats what i heard too, i dont think theyre around anymore

·
SYZMTRZ
74 Posts
Hands down for factory replacement parts, LMC. The stuff is stamped in USA, I replaced 2 front rockers, a rear rocker, and 2 fenders and the shit fit great. For the aftermarket stuff go Grant Kustoms.

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
LMC stuff is usually left over OEM parts with some aftermarket stuff thrown in too.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I purschased outside mirrors from LMC and they were junk compared to OEM. I ended up getting OEM NOS on Ebay. The LMC Mirrors chrome was inferior the mounting screws were plated but started rusting pretty quick. I purchased rear taillights from LMC and they were ok. You can still get OEM Parts right from your local GM dealer.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
fbi was an all around HORRIBLE company.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts