S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
snausages
2,308 Posts
there is nothing off for the 3 link..5 link wont work just for the fact on 2 dr the tank is in the back.Prolly either gonna run a 3 link or a 4 link with bags on the axle are behind and under.Im running f9000's behind and under the axle wth shockls on the lower bars.

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
friend of mine has a 04 4 door with a SD 3 link, with re8s behind the axle, rides good, search for redngreedy, he has a thread of install pics

·
Xtremely Yellow
1,411 Posts
We've had good luck running the ART universal parrallel 4-link on the second gen 2 door blazers. Call me for more info
Josh

Don't take this personal....my opinion, parallel links are meant for street rods, hot rods, etc.

·
Layd the **** out
972 Posts
Don't take this personal....my opinion, parallel links are meant for street rods, hot rods, etc.

just curious what makes you say that?

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
I just finished up a 2 door blazer and took it out for a ride. Have a custom tri 4 link from SD with super pivots and F9000's behind the axle with monroe sensa track shocks. I was super impressed with how smooth it rode.

The front was a little bouncy over big bumps (re7's and a sway bar no shocks) The front will get shocks soon though.

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
i have no complaints with my sleeves behind the axle. The ride is awesome, way better than stock height.

·
Layd the **** out
972 Posts
i actually dont like side-to-side i would much rather perfer a ride with close to no side to side action... I wanna get a burban eventaully and do a parrallel with a watts link...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts