S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i plan to go with some sort of link for the rear of my truck....what would all of u recommend....and where is good place in kentucky or in a surrounding state...

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Typically it depends on what kind of lift you want and how much money you can spend. But a good basic kit is the 3-link from suicidedoors.com. If you got the cash get the 5-link though. But if you want a lever setup like the 5-link then you can go with the Kp components 6-link which is good. Or if you got a whole lot of money and don't want to weld then Air Ride Technologies has the roadgrater which is also a 3-link but is completly bolt on.

Then there are the universal kits that are 3-links and 4-links in various positions. Stay away from anything that is reverse though and stay away from 2-links. Pretty much post up want you want to get and you can get an answer on if it's good or not.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
extremelylow said:
i have looked at the 5 link a few times.....would it be work my 1300+ dollars
I guess you mean is it worth 1300 bucks. I think it is. It's a really beefy kit and has a good ride and good lift.

·
un banned
9,196 Posts
i have the can do 6 link, and its great.. i love it.. but if i were to do it all over again, i woulda got jasons 5 link. period.

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
levers are nice...better ride and lift...the nice lil "kit" levers out there are the KP 6link, SD 5 link, and the Cando 6 link....all are really nice and easy IMO

as far as functionality or whatnot, if you get the superpivot ends on the SD kit...it should hit a LIL better sides, but if you take the time and properly set each kit up...they will all work great

1 - 7 of 7 Posts