S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my truck back today. I got the GM Rollpan painted and installed on my truck. Anwyay I'm looking to put a LED Light bar in between the rollpan and the tailgate. I dont plan on shaving the taillights or frenching in some caddi tails either. I would like to shave the 3rd brake light though. Anyway I was looking at the Line of fire and ice led light bar. I like the looks of led light bars on trucks so i definatly want to get one. Has anyone used this or even have one on there truck or know someone who does? I want the ice one cuz it has white led reverse lights too. My windows are tinted and its hard to see out of the windows at night plus my reverse lights dont work right now and i realize ill have to get em fixed for the light bar to work. Just wonderin if anyone likes this light bar or one like it.http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.aspx/partfamilyid/1713/subcategoryid/199/categoryid/26

·
I didn't build it for you
3,559 Posts
Don't order it from them. Mine ended up getting delivered to god knows where and Stylin' Concepts is slowly getting around to doing something about it.

Not to mention that when I ordered it, the confirmation e-mail had it on 10 to 11 week back-order. They failed to indicate that on the site.

If one does eventually show up, I'll let you know how it works out.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does anyone know of a good led light bar. I would like to get one that has the led reverse lights like that one. As i stated i have my windows tinted pretty dark and its pretty hard to see outside of em at night.

·
I didn't build it for you
3,559 Posts
I think the Fire and Ice one is really all that's out, just maybe look at another vender to purchase it from. Unless you are confident that your experience will be better than mine has been. Which it could be, you never know.

It's a pretty new piece out on the market so maybe it's not on everybodies shelves just yet. Just be sure wherever you order from has them on stock.
It sux to pay for 2 day shipping only to find out it's backordered fo awhile.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I ordered mine from stylin. It came in yesterday in just a hard 3" cardboard tube. Lucky the shit wasn't in pieces cause it was rattling around like crazy in that big ass tube. I just got reg. line of fire, cause i figured that my tint is too dark for those LEDs to make a diff. when backing up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts