S-10 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Nomaaaaa! Mount up!
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought it was kind of wierd that the line was busy all day at SD. Are you guys that busy today? I need to order some more guage line and check the status on my link.

·
Nomaaaaa! Mount up!
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1cln_sdime said:
get used to it over the past couple months its been that way.

awe ive ordered tons of stuff man and ive never had it be busy like it is today. I ordered stuff a few weeks ago too and no problems...just wondering because its been busy since 12pm eastern and its 10 till 6 now.

·
PAGING DR. ******!
7,371 Posts
I called quite a few times too and it was still busy, but I kept on tryin'. I first called at lunch not realizing Indiana is central time.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
i was on hold once for like 20 minutes but someone picked up. and yeah i wouldnt be surprised if they really are just that busy.

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Yall need to get up before noon :p Phones BLOW UP at 11 every day, best bet is to call before 10 or after 5

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
its always this busy, esp on mondays!!! unless you call before noon, the afternoons are crazy. the best days to get thru are wed and thursday, they are the slowest. keep the faith! :haha:

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
AcidDrive said:
it's cool i got through, pork got it covered and shit
Only 3 more months and we will start working on that 3-link for yah :p

·
PAGING DR. ******!
7,371 Posts
I'd call before 11 but my boss would kill me if he hears me on the phone ordering shit.

·
PAGING DR. ******!
7,371 Posts
Hahaha, I highly doubt he'd believe that. Besides, I don't think stepshavers would fit on his Land Rover.:p

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
AVTekk said:
its always this busy, esp on mondays!!! unless you call before noon, the afternoons are crazy. the best days to get thru are wed and thursday, they are the slowest. keep the faith! :haha:
So if I'm bored on a wednesday afternoon, can I call just to shoot the breeze with whoever picks up? :haha:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts