S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well todays my 23 B-day ...so my wife, and two friends decided to help me out with a photoshoot ... we took around 100 pics ...but these are the ones I like best...I just need some interior shots and Ill be sending them to construction zone for minitruckin.... you guys are more than welcome to help me out on which to send ...haha... and if anyone has photoshop skills ...feel free...

Both of the wives!!

I want to photoshop something in the air above "IHOP"...and put a thing saying I-dont-HOP...but you get the idea

·
draggin plastic
3,131 Posts
Looking good man. It sure has come along way and the bed looks awesome. The only thing I would change is to paint the top half of the grille red so it lines up with the two tone, like orangesonoma did with the 2 door silver/blue blazer.

·
its just greg
1,676 Posts
Both of the wives!!

i hope you dont whore the girl as much as your ride, everyone has seen everything on it and you show pictures of it clean shaven everywhere...

·
I have No F'ing Title
2,467 Posts
the truck is fuggin hot... so is the wife. good job bro

·
Super Moderator
16,419 Posts
thats straight bad ass dude! the one from the side rollin is my background now!

·
awd equipped
3,013 Posts
truck looks great as always man. ive been debating on getting some wheels like yours or not. my buddies told me if i do, i need to have them powdercoated the same lime green i got my 5 link done in to go w/ the flat white im going to be painting my truck. the rollpan turned out awesome.

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LMFAO....that photoshop is awesome ... thanks for taking the time and soing that...its awesome....and no it was on Route 4 near my house

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I love this truck it has alot of things that make it stick out from the crowd like the roll pan and the bed setup, but I bet its a bitch to get to your air setup when theres a problem

1 - 20 of 101 Posts